Managing your Profile and Settings
When logged in to the EPFP online community you will be able to manage your profile and settings at any time using the "My Profile” links on the right side of each page. Member profiles are only visible to members of the EPFP online community, not the general public.
To upload a headshot:
- Go to Profile Home (this will appear on the right side of the home page under "My Profile")
- Hover over the headshot picture area and click on the small icon of a green arrow pointing upwards
- Click on the "Browse..." button to select the photo from your files and submit your headshot
To edit your bio:
- Click "Manage Profile" on the right side of the home page
- Click on "Edit Bio"
- Enter information about yourself that you would like to display in your profile
To manage your privacy settings:
- To hide information in your profile from other members of the community, simply uncheck the box next to the field you would like to remain private
Please refrain from removing accurate and current information such as your address, telephone number, and email. By deleting information from these fields, your contact information will be lost from the EPFP database, preventing the National EPFP staff and site coordinators from providing you with further notifications of networking opportunities, our monthly LeaderShipShape e-newsletter, or other program updates.
Searching the EPFP Directory
Fellows, alumni, and coordinators have access to the EPFP directory and can search for alumni from the program since 1964.
To search the directory:
- Select "Directory" from the main menu at the top of the screen
- Click on the "Advanced Search" tab
- Select the member type(s) you'd like to search through (i.e., alumni, Fellows)
- Complete as much of the Advanced Search form as you are able to or would like to and click the "Search" button at the bottom of the page
- Results from your directory search will appear. If members have an active profile in the database, you will be able to click on their name to view their profile.
Share Your Questions and Let IEL Know What You Think
For any additional information or to share your feedback, please contact the National EPFP staff at 202.822.8405 ext. 135 or at email@example.com.